WHAT WE CONTINUE TO DO AT CAESARS TROPICAL FISH FACTORY, INC. TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Since March 2020 we have made many changes at our store to help keep our customers and employees safe. We continue to evaluate our policies and make necessary additions and changes as the situation evolves and we learn more. Currently, this is what we do at all stores:
- Require employees to have their temperatures taken and pass a detailed wellness check before starting work. Temperatures cannot equal or exceed 100.4 degrees F. Employees must honestly answer “no” to all COVID-19 symptom and close contact questions asked on the wellness check.
- Advise employees to stay home if they are not well and to seek medical attention.
- Mandate that all employees self-monitor, speak up and go home if they are feeling unwell at any time during their shift.
- Mandate that ALL customers and employees wear face coverings at all times while in the store. Masks must cover both the nose and mouth. Face shields without masks are not allowed.
- Enforce social distancing of 6 feet while shopping.
- Enforce distancing at checkout by asking customers to stand behind lines marked on the floor.
- Increase routine cleaning and sanitation of high-touch areas, including cart and basket handles, and other areas.
- Require cashiers to clean and disinfect surface areas after each customer including check stands and pin pads.
- Bag purchases in CAESARS paper bags only so as not to touch customers’ reusable bags. Ask customers to bag their own purchase if they bring their own bags.
- Continue to educate our employees and stress the importance of acting cautiously and conservatively when not at work by wearing masks when around others and avoiding closed spaces, close contact, and crowds.
- Provide curbside pickup service at Caesars so customers can order products via telephone and not have to come into the store.