Welcome to Caesar’s Tropical Fish
Located in Santa Rosa at 1648 Piner Road, Caesar’s Tropical Fish is the only locally owned and operated full line aquarium store in Sonoma County, proudly serving the communities around Santa Rosa and Windsor.
For over 35 years, Caesar’s Tropical Fish has been serving generations of fish hobbyists. We have over 150 aquariums filled with tropical fish, salt water fish, corals, invertebrates, live plants, and fresh water fish. In our outdoor aquariums, we have a great selection of exotic Koi, Shobunkin, and Comets for your fresh water pond.
Tropical Fish Sonoma County
We love our fish, and we are proud to have hosted hundreds of Santa Rosa, Windsor and Sonoma County school children who were delighted to see our beautiful salt water tanks, fresh water tanks, and tropical fish.
Whether you are new to aquariums or a veteran fish hobbyist, our highly trained staff are always ready to assist you and answer questions about topics like:
- Fresh water and salt water tank filtration and maintenance
- How to redecorate and add light to your aquarium
- How to design the outdoor fresh water pond of your dreams
- What is the best fish food for your aquarium
- How to care for your tropical fish, salt water fish, fresh water fish, corals, and invertebrates
- Which type of aquarium and cabinet would be best for your living space
- How to design the custom tropical fish, salt water, or fresh water aquarium of your dreams
At Caesar’s Tropical Fish, we welcome any questions you may have, and we promise to give you the best advice possible about anything we sell in our store. Come to Caesar’s Tropical Fish and see for yourself why so many Sonoma County, Santa Rosa, and Windsor residents feel our store is so special.